AuCom warranty claim/analysis form
This form is for Authorised AuCom Distributors only, if your company is not on this list, please use the Support form.
Please complete this form to:
- request technical assistance
- apply for a warranty claim
- apply for equipment to be returned to AuCom for fault analysis
- Complete as much information as possible using the form below.
- A copy will be emailed to you and AuCom.
- AuCom will respond within one working day (New Zealand time zone) with an assessment of your claim.
- If your claim is accepted, AuCom will contact you directly to make arrangements.
- AuCom equipment must still be within the agreed warranty period.
- Failure of soft starter SCRs (thyristors) is not covered under warranty.
- Do not send any equipment to AuCom unless specifically requested.
- If you suspect failure is due to a specific part, refit it to confirm the fault.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required.