- Stable and reliable performance
- Saves energy and therefore reduces energy costs
- Isolated control signal provided by fibre optics between Power cell and Controller
- Voltage resource VFD with direct output of 2.3, 3.3, 4.16, 6, 6.6, 10, 11 and 13.8 kV. No output transformer necessary. High input power factor, low harmonic current, no power factor correction capacitors and harmonic filters required.
- Sinusoidal multi-level PWM output waveform, no output filter required. Can be directly connected to standard induction motor, without damage to the insulation of the cable or the motor, low harmonics of the motor, reduction of vibration of the shafts or the vanes. Long motor cable lengths are easily implemented without the need for output filter and/or reactors.
- Configurations: Standard V/f control, open and closed loop vector control, active-front end
- Modular design of the power circuits for simpler maintenance routines.
- HMI with full text – English / Spanish / Portuguese.
- Real time clock
- Panel space heater as standard
- Surge suppressors for mains supply as standard
- Complete fault monitor circuit for accurate fault alarm and protection.
- Integrated cooling.
- Support for standard industrial communication protocols (Modbus, Profibus, DeviceNet, TCP/ IP etc.)
- Analog input 0 ~ 10V / 4 ~ 20 mA for frequency setting.
- Open or closed loop control with the integrated PID regulator.
- Complete system setup via parameter settings
- Easy installation
- The VFD can self-diagnose and record faults. 10-point full-text display.
- Mains supply different from motor supply – any combination is possible
- UPS for control supply
- Solenoid door interlocks to prevent opening when live
- Cell bypass function allows operation with failed power cell (s). For 4.2 kV and above.
- VFD bypass function – to run the motor at full speed if VFD fails
- Incomer section integrated with VFD
- Synchronous motor control
- Master – slave configuration
- Multi-motor control